Please call our office at 504-279-7488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about advertising. You can also stop by our office located at 234 Mehle Street, Arabi, LA 70032
LEGAL ADVERTISEMENTS (A/K/A PUBLIC NOTICES)
Legal advertisements must be emailed to email@example.com. For more information, call 504-279-7488.
Email news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our office.
WHO'S WHO, WHAT'S WHAT
If there’s an event or meeting you’d like to include in our weekly Who's Who, What's What column, please email email@example.com or call 504-279-7488. Save the date submissions are limited to 100 words. Some restrictions apply.
ANNOUNCEMENTS - ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, ANNIVERSARIES, BIRTHS, BIRTHDAYS & CHRISTENINGS
Email all announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org. One photo may accompany the announcement. Submissions are limited to 200 words.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Our policy for letters to the editor are as follows:
- Letters can be no more than 500 words.
- All letters must be signed by an individual.
- Letters submitted by an organization must still have an individual’s signature.
- Individual's name may be withheld if the newspaper believes the content of the letter is beneficial to our readers and publishing the writer's name may cause harm, however the letter must still be signed.
- Letters must include the author's phone number and address. These will not be printed in the paper. It is just for newspaper records and to assure that the signer is who they say they are.
- Letters should be on one subject/topic each.
- One letter from an individual or organization is allowed in a six-week time span.
- Photos may accompany the letter but will be published at the discretion of the newspaper.
- Letters can be submitted digitally, by fax, US mail or hand-delivered to the newspaper office and should be addressed to The Plaquemines Gazette.
- Newspaper management maintains the right to refuse the publication of any letter it deems inappropriate for its readers.
Mailing / Physical address: 234 Mehle Street, Arabi, LA 70032
NOTE: All advertisements and submissions must be submitted by Wednesday at 5 p.m. to get into the next week’s paper. Deadlines are subject to change due to holidays and special events.